© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Nova Fusion Spirit !
Dear all, would like to blog bout my company today. :)

I've been here for 1 year and 4 months! I admit that I've change a lot during this period. From a little girl which know nothing about every single stuff until today. Yet im still here to learnt. A lot more Things in here we can learn. There's lot of stuff that I need to cope with as well. How to deal with clients, designers, and even my boss.

I've saw people come and go. I've learnt a lot! I did mistake. As everyone did too. No one is perfect.

Ive be with them even much more with my family. Every single people in Nova is just a part of my family. I appreciate that I'm a part of them.

We cry, we laugh, we play, we enjoy, we shop, we do everything together almost all the time! We been through ups and downs together!

Today, would like to blog bout 2 of my colleague that have resigned. During farewell, I never cry! But deep down inside my heart. Seriously I'm crying loud. Cuz i take them as my bro n sister. Both of them are amazing! They did a very good job in Nova and a very good as friend too. A part of history that would never be forget by all of us. Dear Celeste & Eric, GOOD LUCK! Both of you will be inside our mind all the time even you're not with us anymore. (wish you'll be back!) WILL MISS BOTH OF U ALWAYS!

Below images are part of the farewell. Too much picture and hardly get from all of them.

Will upload all the videos soon. :)


Labels:

"Nova Fusion Spirit !" was Posted On: Saturday, July 7, 2012 @Saturday, July 07, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from