© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 yosh all ^^


hiie all ^^
today mood okok lor... nothing special...
seriously im very tired today...
cuz last night my god sis come find me... =D
and i miss her! =D
she come and overnite at my house yesterday...
as jerry kor alrd went jakarta for his business...
bout the social at kl stuff...
as it.. cassandra jie like the name card i design for her *kembang*
hahaha... jk la.. she alrd saw the design de.. jz havent come collect only...
so yesterday she sleep with me at my room...
do have some chat...
bout my personal stuff... and studies... and more!
we chat chat chat! kepokepo!
den today morning as usual~ help my marmie... =/
tired la~

anything la~ =3

and.... this quote is sweet enuff... hor?
his love for me as pure as gold =3




share something with u all.. my favorite game!!
maple story!!! tada!!!

maple char8 chair~ nice leish =D i love it!


its alrd 1.40am rite now.. and im goin to bed... damm sleepy!!
really very very sleepy~ nites all~ tmr 12pm class...
TIRED!! will update soon~
lurve's


Labels: ,

"yosh all ^^" was Posted On: Sunday, February 28, 2010 @Sunday, February 28, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from