© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 :( raining days
I got no idea. I really dunno what's happening on me. It's just a totally not me. People always said. Everything happen for a reason. Tried to seek for it. But I couldn't.

Currently in a very dilemma situation. Oh god. Please la. I really wanted to be back my own. I really don't like this feeling. This feeling is sucks!

Too many things happened these days. I can't controlled my temper, my emotion, my feeling. My tears like the pouring rain. It just can drop anytime anywhere. My temper like the volcano. Unpredictable. Anytime could explode!

Really felt so sorry to those people who care bout me so much. Sorry to make all of you worries bout me. I really hope everything would be fine as soonest as possible.

Sincere apologies from me to all of you. Things been turn up side down.

Please bear with me for a lil longer. I promise. I'll be fine !

Sigh...

It's just not my day for these day. :(

I miss the old me...

":( raining days" was Posted On: Saturday, November 10, 2012 @Saturday, November 10, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from