© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 yosh guys!!!



today is tuesday... and im just awake at 2.12pm! wth...
and now im blogging..!
today would be a real dead day for me...
cause... tomorrow need to pass up 3 concept and 30LOGOS!!! wth!!
how am i goin to finish it? i have run out of time...
gosh!
k lerhs... short post ahead...
today no nid sleep alrd... =(

today GOD would like me to know one things...

On this day of my life, I'm, we believe God, wants me to know...
that i dun have to be serious to be spiritual...
laughter is good! levity is good! but when i allow myself to be joyful,
that joy radiates to all those around me.
God honors me and my laughter

あなたが私のすべてです。

lurve's
"yosh guys!!!" was Posted On: Monday, March 1, 2010 @Monday, March 01, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from