© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Holiday ! ;)
Hello people !

How was your days? Mine is great!! I actually was on leave the whole week!! And enjoy my holiday with one of my HOBBY!!

I BAKE AGAIN!!

Yeah. I baked again. I've stop baking ever since my college life. I got no time to do that at all. After college, I was busy with my working and career. So I'm actually enjoy my day a lot!

Below is one of the recipe that I've bake during this holiday! I've attached the ingredients and method to bake. It's super duper easy! Guys! Must try ya!!

BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING
ingredients:
3 eggs
120g caster sugar
50g raisins
300ml whipping cream (any brand will do!)
450ml fresh milk
100g butter (I dont fancy butter, I actually put 50g only)
6 to 8 pieces of sandwich breads

Method: (it's super easy!)
1. Combine sugar, eggs, raisins, whipping cream, fresh milk in a big mixing bowl and stir.

2. Stir gently till sugar totally dissolve (which I dint. Cuz lazy. XD)

3. Add in bread pieces, mix well.

4. Add in the butter and mix again.

5. Spoon the mixed ingredients into some cups ( I prefer cupcakes cups. It looks cute!) and arrange on the tray.

6. Bake in a preheated oven at 200degree celcius until the top crust is golden.

7. Taaadaaaaaaaa!! It's done! Remove and let it cool. Dust with some icing sugar and serve!

* below images are the final product! ;)

Hope u guys enjoy it! ;) just some simple and easy ingredients and method ya.

I'll be back with some of others recipe ya!

Enjoy!!

Love, XOXO


Yours truly,
Eileen <3



Labels: , , , , , ,

"Holiday ! ;)" was Posted On: Friday, November 23, 2012 @Friday, November 23, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from