© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 hi peeps~




hii all~ as usual.. today morning went to college... and almost late.. luckily made it on time...
after class, head on to petrol station cuz car no petrol! FML!
at the T junction there.. and now guys! forgive me for my vulgarity....
TAMADE! THE STUPID MALAY PIG TB!
KNS! her own fault of hitting my car den scold me babi! fk her GG ar! stupid de ar! its alrd green light go stop for FK mea! KNS! still wan me to pay her medical....
can... but pls logon to www.waitlonglong.com
man man wait la...! fk her... kns.. still wan beat me... !
GO DIE LA MALAY PIG!
ask u go report police dowan... scare ar...? kns..
pls la pig! go die la! summore is a TB PIG! GO HELL MAN! UR FAULT STILL WANNA BLAME ON ME! GND!

malay pig: babi.. u cam mana bawa kereta.. xnampak i kat tepi ke?
me: u sendiri yang x tengok.. you skrang nak camne? u ada cedera ke? xde kan!
malay pig: ak cedera kat dalam berdarah ko tau ke? skrang ko terlanggar kaki ak!
me: so skrang u mau camne? u nak i bayar u medical fees?
malay pig: you terlanggar i punya kaki!
(and i was thinking wan me to pay? man man wait ba)
me: ok.. u mau i bayar u? jom gi police station.. xyah ckp banyak sgt... dekat je.. kat wangsa link..
malay pig: kat mane?
(i was thinking.. stupid ar? the police station word so big there.. dint saw?)
me: tuh kat wangsalink... jom... gi skrang...
malay pig: you mau report pasal apa?
me: you kata i terlanggar you kan.. jom gi police station report... senang je...
malay pig: xyah la.. xde pepe nak report pon...
(i was... LMAO! scare)
me: so xde pepe kan? (i go in my car n chow)

YOU GUYS SEE! HOW NOWDAYS PPL ACT?!
KNS ENUFF! FK HER LA! TB DIE FAR FAR LA THANK YOU!
PLS LA! THINK BEFORE U ACT LA... USE UR BRAIN LA PIG!
eh.. ps.. i think she no brain geh.. her brain put at ass already... hahahahaha!


notes: guys... i doesnt refer to every1.. but just her... sry for my vulgarity =X



well guys...
today i receive a mails from sunday... its about can a family man with salary RM3000 survives in malaysia?
Seriously guys... it was true enuff of this statement...


click to enlarge it~ for a better view~

Our politications must be mad... hahahas
i really have no idea bout this...
how's bout u? =D
u may leave ur comment at my cbox ^^


well... today God words to me ^^
he wan me to believe in God.. that if i relax.. it comes...
He asked me don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand...
Just relax... If i relax, it is there. If i relax He show me the way


"bébé, vous me manquez tellement .. Je t'aime ... j'adore ..
J'apprécie chaque minute que nous passons ensemble unique ...
Miss You toutes les cinq minutes et la seconde ..
prendre bien soin toujours ..
N'oubliez pas que je t'aime toujours..."


" 非常に重要である愛、注意深く見て我慢していると感じる
愛を見ると、患者、非常に重要な感じです。"

lurve's
"hi peeps~" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @Wednesday, March 03, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from