© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 wohooo!!!!




i love sushi! do u guys love?!


YOSH GUYS!!!
especially for sushi lover~!!!
GUD NEWS!!! for all who reading my blog rite now.. u guys r seriously damm lucky!
woots woots =D
because...
today SUSHI KING RM2 BONAZA IS BACK!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
from 12th April till 15th April! so go faster!
remember bring ur member card along!!!! =D kekekeke
means 2 days more hor for this promotion... =D

muahahahhaha!!!

okay okay~ today will be going with all my classmate after class at AEON Setiawangsa...
for those wanna join.. give me a call...
mayb i can fetch euu geh.. muahahahha ... =D
btw.. thanks sunday for tagging..




so tat's all for now hor...
going college d..
will update soon ya...

and im looking forwards on thursday outing with my both babe =P
hehehe... lurves

♥ lurves my eve n vivian babe loads ♥




to my precious one... seriously.. miss u loads....

"wohooo!!!!" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @Tuesday, April 13, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from