© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 happy new year 2013 earthlings!
Hello people on the world!

It have been a year ago ever since I stepped into the real world. 3 more months to go. Imma actually work for 2 years after my graduation. Within the year, I've been thru lots of ups and downs. In this hour this minutes. I would like to thanks for those who helped me through out the hardest time of mine. Without you guys, Eileen Lai doesn't exists. ;) haha!

Hereby, my sincerely apologies if I did or accidentally made anyone of you guys pissed off or angry. Since its a new year!

FORGIVE ME AITE?! XD

Again, some of the people I would love to list down that are the most precious and I'm truly appreciate much :)

Mommie & Daddie - thank you so much for everything and the moral support and guidance thru out the 23 years.

Eve Babe - hah! You're my most precious babe!! 10 years counting down huh?! Thanks la for being with me. You saw my best and my worst. Thanks for staying with me all these while.

Karen Sis - Heyy sis ! 16 years counting down!! You're the most apa xapa geh. I bet cuz of this it make us become so close I guess? Haha. I still remember we fight against a small small things during our primary school. Thanks for being such wonderful sis that I'll bet that I might nvr had in my next life!

Bilibala's - hey people in the group! You know who you're alright! Everyone in that group have been fight or argue or even buay song with some of it before. Hahaha!! But nvm~ it's a new year again. For those who are / alrd leaving. I'll be damn miss u all geh!! Haha. XOXO!

Nova'ians - thanks for everyone in my company!! I've grow a lot in here! Thanks for all the guidance that all of you have teaching and guiding everyone in the company. Appreciate much! Even thou we've been saw a lot of the ex colleague have been leaving. But nvm! It's just a farewell. Not a good bye!

SMKBBSL & Dasein - every single beats of the time. I'll remember forever :) thanks to all the lecturer and teachers in the school and college for putting much effort to teach everyone of us. Specially thanks to few lecturer and teachers.

Pn Norliah - you've been my most lovable teacher ever since I've started to join PRS. Thanks for not giving up on me during my worst time in school. Thanks for backing me up during my rebellious time. Thank you for everything ! You I love ! :D

All Dasein's lecturer - thank you so much! There's no other words that I can describe you guys. You guys are AWESOME!! I love my college life to the max! :D [ thanks to Ben, Louise, Shanli, Deannie, KFC, Mr Jin, a lot more!!

Maplers - you guys rock my life!!! :D

Haters - thank you so much for making me successful ya. :D haha!

There's a lot more. But too much to list down. :) whoever helped me. Thanks loads.

Happy New Year Earthlings!

I wish you and your family the best in this new year. Take care of health. Nothing much more important than this.

Thank you !


Yours Truly,
Eileen Laii




Labels: , , , ,

"happy new year 2013 earthlings!" was Posted On: Monday, December 31, 2012 @Monday, December 31, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from