© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 hii darlinks!

happiest little girl with their parents...

hii guys =D
well... there's something i should be happy on it...
seriously... i dunno wad to say bout it.. cuz i nvr expect my dad will say yes on it..
as u guys know.. i was using Nokia5800 all the time since it release out..
kinda bored of using that phone..
no offends this phone r seriously gud enuff to use with...
but im bored! yea im bored!!!
uh... then that day my dad was asking me

dad: girl, now which kind of phone or model are gud to use with?
me: errr... i dunno.. no idea eh daddie... why?
dad: no la.. my phone is officially sucks to use with...
me: ??? huh??? how come eh daddie?
dad: oways no signal.. shall throw it away...
me: oh.. den buy new de lor...
dad: ya that's y asking u which phone model is better... buy economic de ok liao... no nid exp de..
me: OH! OK! den go buy those RM88 or RM99 de la.. economic enuff! LMAO dad!!
dad: ok! den i use urs 5800 u use that RM88 de!
both of us keep laugh eh! beh tahan! hahahaha

den at night that time

me: eh daddie.. how bout u use my phone and i buy a new phone
dad: what phone u wan and how much?
me: u noe wad.. that time before i got my 5800 i told u i wan my lollipop and tat time havent release so dint buy...
dad: lol? u choose between iphone n the lollipop which1 u wan?
me: seriously.. i wan iphone.. but lollipop will do... cuz i doesnt nid an iphone for now.. and it going to release 4G soon...
dad: okays.. den go for ur lollipop den i will use ur 5800!
me: YES!!

damm happy lor.. daddie say yes... and i might get the lollipop by tomorrow! hahaha! seriously happy enuff.. cuz that phone r cool enuff.. hahahas... although nt very expensive la.. bout RM800 only... =P wadever.. as long i got wad i wan.. den its enuff... hehe...

ok about the spec... seriously it fulfill whatever i nid.. except no GPS... haahahhas


cool? ahhahahas


general and hardware
Network technology: GSN900/1800/1900
Dimensions (mm) 108.3 x 51.5 x 13.4
Weight (g) 103.5 (light enuff)
Available colours: blue, black, and pink (I ADORES BLUE!)
screen size: 2.8 inches, 240 x 400
screen color: TFT 262k colors
Type: Clamshell
Antenna: Fixed
Phonebook: 1000
intermal (MB) 60
Memory Slot: MicroSD up to 8gb! COOL SAME WITH MY 5800!
battery type: Li-Ion800 mAh
Stand by hours 250
talk time 180

Entertaiment
MP3: Yes
FM Radio: Yes
Video Record: Yes
Video Support: MPEG4, 3GP, WMV, H.263, H-264
Audio Support: MP3, AAC, AAC,WAV,WMA9, MIDI

Messaging
SMS: yes
MMS: Yes
Email: YES ! (this is enuff for me!)

Connectivity
HSDPA: Yes 3.6mbps
3G: YES! better than icecream.. no 3G lame
GPRS: yes
EDGE: yes
Bluetooth: YES!
USB Port: YES! (most importantly!)

Camera Spec
Lens type: CMOS, 3.2megapixel
Max resolution: 2048 x 1536 (secondary: 300k)


cute theme summore! ROFL!

others not important and i no nid to talk bout! yeehoo! hahahahs... cool sia.. =P
ok i admit that im the luckiest girl cuz i have parents that love me loads hehehe... and i love them too leish... thanks daddie n mami.. muacks muacks... =P

and i got myself a BLUE ONE! ROAR!

blue! =D nice!
i know girls adores pink more.. but i love blue more... kekekek... who cares wad ppl thinks bout.. its all my choice... =P

guys.. check out here!

okays.. im gonna get this phone soon! weee! btw this...
my mommy bought me a gold cross from pohkong as my early birthday gift...
ps no picture.. as im lazy to take it.. heeeee
20th coming le.. getting old.. no longer teenager.. ROFLMAO!
started to get worried everything =/
hopefully i get the scholarship from RMIT... so parent wont so burden le... =(
well.. today alrd the middle of the months..
soon coming may le.. =D
birthday months... yeehooo!! mami and daddie promise to get my lappy by may...
hopefully it come true ba..
will update bout the lappy with next post...
that's all for today..





p/s: miss u loads and love u loads dear...
p/s/s: babe eve... dun think too much of silly stuff... love euu loads.. anything give me a call.. muacks... sistahood forever....
"hii darlinks!" was Posted On: Friday, April 16, 2010 @Friday, April 16, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from