© eileenlaii
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 =) gud day


an apple a day, keeps the doctor away =)
to all my blog readers, please do take gud care about yourself.
now days weather r not so gud...
so drink more water =D
loves...



well.. due to all the date that im dint update..
im so sorry guys =)
so today, would like to talk about kl design week stuff..
previous day was helping as a volunteer at pavilion
go there be the called "volunteer" is to stand there since the VIP reach till he finish eat.. FML!
lame hor..
nvm la.. at least we got a ten bucks allowance.. hahahas.. =P

some model before the ceremony start~

the origami tiger all the way from france.. lol.. cooll....

*claps*

some of the entertainer.. his voice nice eh...

geng geng

the 38 gang... hahaas

caibin and me =)

xuan and me =)

meijuan and me =)

jennie and me =)

wenhui and me =)


that's all for the kl design week opening.. =)
now come to today what did i do..
ah pat's de class been cancel.. then my classmate all planning to go to see the kldw de stuff at balai seni lukis.. at titiwangsa...
so here's the picture...

nice =)

i love this =)

as well as this =)

this1 nice =)

some of the japanese artist =)



great work lor.. geng




emo stuff.. like this.. =)


as well.. u know de la.. whole gang girls... 38things coming..
we camwhore.. hahahas




kaffy n me =)

meijuan and me =)

jennie, tzetze and me =)

tze tze sot jor... hahas


tzetze and me again =)

k that's all for this post.. nid to work out the assignment again...
gosh.. assignment is killing me! GRRR! T_T

p/s: will update soon =)
stay tunes darlinks

simply adores this glitter graphic


enjoy ur day guys!
"=) gud day" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @Wednesday, May 05, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from